Customer relationship management (CRM) coordinators are responsible for coordinating and managing customer relations on behalf of their company. These individuals are in charge of managing customer issues, and strive to keep a high satisfaction rate. They usually work in an office environment with other coordinators and customer relationship specialists
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Customer Journey Mapping analyzing touch points with the organization and maximizing commercial opportunities.
- Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Collect and analyze customer data to detect trends and improve service.
- Write reports and create presentations to communicate customer information.
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities and competitors.
- Evaluate ongoing campaigns for ROI, traffic, and other key metrics.
- Conduct and coordinate electronic marketing campaigns.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Business Administration
- Background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Extensive experience of direct and digital marketing
Core Competency Requirements :
- Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
- Collaborating with other departments ensure the CRM strategy works well for every aspect of the business.
- Development of testing strategies to guarantee the most efficient approach for the organization and its customers.
- Coming up with creative ideas, preparing proposals, overseeing the production process & execution and reporting the results to the relevant people.
- Excellent communication skills as you must speak with clients, employees, and customers.
- Commercial awareness. A CRM Executive must know his/her target market well and have the ability to create campaigns that grab the attention of customers and solves their problems.
- Overseeing the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as SMS and email.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.