Pre Sales Manager
The pre sales Manager is employed as a technical expert with the task of working closely with sales teams to ensure that the products being offered can be tailored to meet the customers requirements
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
- producing detailed costing for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
Minimum Qualifications :
- 2-5 years relevant experience after graduation in pre-sales
- Go-getter attitude to pursue sales targets and leads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extrovert with good interpersonal skills to develop client relationships
Core Competency Requirements :
- Lead Generation activities such as cold calling to prospects based in Kuwait
- Appointment Setting of Senior Management with CFOs, CEOs and Managers of Kuwait Corporations
- Research and develop prospect list using LinkedIn and Web research
- Support Senior Management team in digital marketing activities such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn and Blog Marketing
- Assist in preparation of sales proposals, RFP and RFI responses as needed
- Assist in development of business development related marketing collateral such as case studies and whitepapers
- Miscellaneous Pre-Sales and Sales related activities